As featured on VanGoGreen
Clean and Green – Podcast
Finding environmentally friendly cleaning products is a big challenge around our house.
Vancouver entrepreneur Munu Hicken-Gaberria is hoping to solve this challenge with his new eco-friendly line of products called Live For Tomorrow.
They include laundry detergent and fabric softer for home and commercial use.
His approach goes even further than finding eco-friendly chemical mixtures – the household use products are sold in re-usable glass containers.
Munu’s also grounding his products on local production model – so while he does have to source some of his base ingredients outside of BC, the final product is created here, to reduce shipping.
LFT products are now carried in a variety of stores in Vancouver and Fort Langley.
I spoke with Munu in June, just as he was taking his idea to local retailers…
VanGoGreen – Living For Tomorrow products [10:09m]: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download
Quick facts about LFT products:
- are manufactured and distributed locally
- incorporate ‘recycleability’ in as many components of the product design
- factor in ‘re-usability’ into the maximum number of product components
- follow sustainable best practice in the sourcing and manufacturing of products
- are available in unscented formulations, and are sensitive and safe for use by individuals with sensitive skin conditions
- are free of animal testing
Munu Hicken-Gaberria, president and CEO of LFT Group Brands Ltd.
Interviewed by Robert Ouimet, June 2008, Pt. Moody BC
Copyright 2008, Bigsnit Media Consulting Inc.
Rebroadcast with permission only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org